INTRODUCING THE BELT SCALE
The new Belt Scale combines tradition and experience in the design and engineering of scales with a view of the digital future within the context of Industry 4.0, a Single Point Load Cell has been engineered that not only guarantees a high accuracy of measurements, but also facilitates and speeds up transmission of weight data and integration into networks.
FEATURES, ADVANTAGES, AND BENEFITS
The telescopic belt scale NIYANCELL WB400 can be easily adapted to varying chassis widths for belt widths ranging from 500 mm to 1,000 mm, using one Single Point Load Cell, or ranging from 1,200 mm to 1,600 mm, using two Single Point Load Cells. Admissible belt speeds up to 2 m/s, further versions for higher belt speeds are available upon request.
The robust design thoroughly protects all relevant parts of the belt scale from climatic effects, making it suitable for use in a variety of different environments and locations. The hermetically sealed stainless-steel load cell, protection class IP68, as well as the galvanized chassis are further features of the rugged design. Operating temperature range from -20 °C to + 65 °C (load cell).
The Single Point Load Cell has a breaking load capacity of 300 percent of its nominal load capacity (Emax) and does not require an overload protection.
With a constant belt speed, the Run Detect Technology makes a measuring wheel redundant. The NIYANCELL WB400 22 detects belt operation by sensing vibrations.
As an optional add-on, either a standard or a high-resolution measuring wheel can be installed. The NIYANCELL WB400 22 automatically detects the optional measuring wheel after it has been installed and connected.
Due to the innovative technology of the measuring unit, no external field display device is required. The Belt Scale settings are configured via a WEB Server, a feature that reduces the purchase price.
For integration into existing plant systems, standard Ethernet or Profinet interfaces are provided.
The supplied Belt Load Logger provides more functions for the evaluation of weighing data. It is also possible to receive e-mails on the smartphone providing totalling information for each day.
Questionnaire And Determination Of Accuracy For NIYANCELL Wb400 Belt Scale
NIYANCELL HOPPER SCALES
Advantages of NIYANCELL Hopper Scales
• custom-made adaptations
• may be combined with a volumetrically controlled batching plant for additives as, for example, cement
Thanks to decades of experience, NIYANCELL guarantees highest reliability for cost-effective production and a high weighing accuracy for ist hopper scales used in handling bulk materials. Since our scales are used predominantly for legal-for-trade purposes, highest precision during the manufacturing process is a matter of course.
NIYANCELL WEIGHING TERMINAL WB400
weighing terminal wb400 featuring a ruggedized plastic-foil keypad and a two-line display, designed for use as a field unit, ip rating 54, suitable for outdoor installation directly at the conveyor belt or for wall-mounting in an office, including integrated a/d converter card.
• Current flow rate in t/h
• Belt speed in m/s
• 4 totalizers, 6 digits, display in t, individually resettable to zero
• 1 totalizer, 6 digits, display in t, non-resettable
• Date and time
• Operational hour counter
• Simple readjustment of belt scale by use of correction factor
• Malfunction diagnosis system
• PID closed-loop control or
• Automatic in-flight compensation (only in combination with a NIYANCELL Loadout System PCS400)
• Current flow rate • Possible degree of accuracy: ± 0.5%
• Protection class IP54 for outdoor installation
• Two-line display backlit, dimensions 120 x 20 mm
• Ruggedized plastic-foil keypad, dust- and waterproofed
• Temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
• Power Supply: either 24 V DC, 45 – 65 Hz, 1,5 A, battery buffered
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
• 1 digital input „reset of weight value“
• 1 digital input „zero setting of belt scale“ (used by automatic in-flight compensation)
• 1 digital output “scale o.k.” (pulse output)
• 1 digital output, pulse output, flow rate per pulse adjustable
• 1 digital output weight value < 5 % (adjustable, used by the automatic in-flight compensation)
• 1 analog output 0 – 10 V or 4 – 20 mA (not required for closed-loop control)
•interfaces RS RS 485 e.g. for connection to NIYANCELL remote displays LCD83/5 , LCD140/6 or ADI550 for the visualization of the current measurement value or the output
• Protocols for reading out the output, belt speed, flow rate, totalizing memory, etc.
SOFTWARE FOR BELT SCALE
The weighing terminal is supplied with a software for belt scales including visualization of weighings per day, work shift logs, counter functions, automatic e-mail transmission, and parameter file for the configuration of the output recorder software. System requirements for use of the software: A PC with ETHERNET connection and Windows 10 or later.
are to measure the current load and capacity of the transported material on the belt. Usually one or two load cells measure the load of the belt and the integrator counts the speed, calculating the value of the load.
NIYANCELL is the manufacturer who combines a very accure and reliable weighing system also as a control system for automatic loading. (eg. Wagons, trucks, etc.).
The strongness of these systems not only the accuracy but the control of the operator staff: the special reports of the minimum capacity, the empty run and the average capacity show clear how operator work in that period.
• Highly Accurate, Proven and Rugged Design
• Fully Floating weigh carriage for simple calibration
• Cost effective modular design
• Two and four idler configurations
• Integrated test weight receptors or optional lever arm operated stored in place test weights
• Mounting and adjusting bolts. Options include:
• Weigh quality idler sets with screw adjustment (for precise idler alignment, ± 0.2mm).
• IP65 Cable junction box in 316 stainless steel and optional speed sensor(s).
• Friction Jockey Wheel running on return belt.
The belt weigher comprises load cells measure the load on the weigh length while a speed transducer acquires the belt speed.
The controller calculates both the instantaneous load and the totalized amount.
Belt weighers designed with a longer weigh length are less prone to errors from the conveyor system. Similarly, wide belts introduce large side forces which cause errors.
The WB 400 is a fully modular system which allows modules to be run in tandem or parallel thus giving a common belt weigher for a wide range of applications.
This modular design also results in a lighter construction better suited to the load cells.