Our integrators display primary speed and load values, as well as derived values of rate and total on the LCD, or output the information as analog mA output, alarm relay, or remote totalizer or through several industrial communications protocols.
• Simple installation
• Accurate (±1%) and reliable design
• Stainless Steel double ended shear beam load cell
• Optional Jockey wheel speed sensor running on return belt
• Junction box with spring loaded push in terminals
• Zinc plated surface finish with all mounting hardware
Belt Weighers are used for the continuous acquisition of flow rates and totalized amounts. Fitted in either new or existing belt conveyors.
They can be employed for a variety of tasks:
• Measurement of production rates in plants.
• Accountability of received and shipped amounts.
• Maximum or Minimum load limit alarms.
• Batching, in loading stations.
• Pre-feeder control. The study design ensures a high degree of reliability and availability.
CONSTRUCTION The standard belt weigher comprises:
• Fully floating weighing platforms.
• Two double ended shear beam stainless Steel load cell(s) of IP56 construction.
• IP65 Cable junction box of ABS plastic.
• IP65 Tail drum speed sensor.
• Mounting and adjusting bolts. Options include:
• Weigh quality idler sets with screw adjustment (for precise idler alignment, ± 0.2mm).
• IP65 Cable junction box in 316 stainless steel.
• Friction Jockey Wheel running on return belt.
The belt weigher comprises load cells that measure the load on the weigh length while a speed transducer acquires the belt speed.The controller calculates both the instantaneous load and the totalized amount. The WB400 features two stainless steel double ended shear beams mounted on each conveyor stringer. The modular design also results in a lighter construction better suited to the working range of the load cells.
NIYANCELL have a variety of installation methods. We can come to site and fully install and calibrate your scales. Alternatively, we can provide instructions and guidance if you choose to self-install or have your machine dealer do the install.